Sunday 1 January 2012

Hi Guys!
Sorry i haven't posted in a while, but i have been so busy its unreal! Over the last week i have been down in London. Before hand we had booked tickets in the O2 arena to watch The Nutcracker in ballet. I am not a big fan of ballet, but i agreed to go along, with my friend emma as we got cheap tickets. 

This is our view of the stage where we were sitting, excuse the 
bad photo, it was dark!

I have to say, i enjoyed it more than i thought i would, the costumes were amazing, and well lets just say i didn't fall asleep...!

However i got a surprise when i came back, my river island order had come through, so i rushed to my neighbor's house to receive it. I fell in love as soon as i saw it, and when i saw it on the river island sale, i ordered it straight away!

The pictures of the River Island Make up bag!

The sale price of this was only £5! Half price! I didn't know it was possible to love an makeup bag so much! Its sooo silky inside and...... Sorry was off to dreamland for a minute there! 

Finally i wish all my lovely readers and followers and happy new year, and hope 2012, brings you luck and great fortune! 


xo

3 comments:

  1. the purse is so cute!! Really like this blog, so cute!

    elissex.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had fun! Just to let you know i nominated you for the Kreative Blogger Award, you can view my post here:

    http://sophsstyle.blogspot.com/2012/01/kreative-blogger-award.html

    sophsstyle.blogspot.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Elisse, and thank you Soph!
    xo

    ReplyDelete