I've recieved the Kreative Blogger award, which is one ive seen floating round the blogosphere for quite a while to be honest. I know some of you guys dont like these awards, but when you recieve one its so nice to know people are appreciating your blog! Plus you get the opportunity to find loads of new blogs. If your like me you'll probably click on all the ones the persons nominated and check them out... Or maybe i'm just weird. Yeah, its probably just me...
Heres what you have to do:
1. Link back to the person that gave you this award
2. Answer the questions below
3. Award 7 other bloggers and let them know
4. Share 7 random facts about yourself
1. Name your favourite song.
Ermm, I don't really have a favorite song at the moment, but i have to say i am a big fan of one direction;) I mean, who isn't?!
2. Name your favourite desert.
Toffee Cheesecake:) I am in LOVE with it. It is to DYE for.
3. What ticks you off?
People who pretend to be something they are not.
4. When i'm upset i..
Go to my room, and eat chocolateee:')
5. Favourite Pet..
I don't have a pet atm, but i used to have a lovely little dog called Charlie.
6. Black or White
Black, as i prefer, black in clothing.
7. Biggest fear.
I don't really have a biggest fear, but i HATE rides that have a vertical drop. I am nearly gagging at the thought of them..
8. Everyday attitude?
I don't really know what to put, but lets just say i try to be always positive..!
9. What is perfection?
Perfection in a human does not exist, so i going to say, everyone perfect in their own little way:)
10. Guilty pleasure.
Towie, Eastenders, and Wild at heart. I could not live without these TV programs,
7 random facts about myself-
1. I can body roll my tongue in my mouth,
2. I am obsessed with Towie,
3. I have a two middle names, Sarah Anne,
4. I could not imagine life without my blackberry, and my laptop
5. I love One Direction
6. I love horse riding
7. I met the wanted, after coming back from a German exchange SIVA<3
I'd like to thank soph for nominating me over at Love Louise
Thanks for reading- have a good weekend!